Cudarider has NOS decals on Ebay

Posts related to the restoration of Barracuda bikes.
Mark
Founder
Founder

Re: Cudarider has NOS decals on Ebay

Post by Mark »

In my opinion, these decals aren't worth much at all.

If you're placing them on a bike, you are effectively restoring it, reducing e value. Repro decals done right are just fine and you wouldn't be able to tell.

I have a lot of oem decals which I scanned and had done up in illustrator, so we are covered except for a tree amigos decal, some tubing decals and model-specific decals, but again, these are easy to do..

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Cudarider replied to my message on Ebay, here is what he had to say:

Hey Don, Great to hear from you. Don't worry about giving me crap, I probably deserve it, LOL. I got a promomotion at work a few months back which is a good thing in some respects and a bad thig in others. The departments that I took over are messed up and I've been working tons of hours to begin to straighten them out so I haven't had the time to do much on my computer except check emails and pay bills. I do miss the board. Last week the transmission in my truck went to the tune of $5000 and I'm already backed up on the bills so as much as I didn't want to get rid of the set I kind of had to do it, My A2M cracked and is now wall art anyway and the A2E that I've been building form a year is green so I wouldn't use these decals. I kind of assumed that someone on the board would end up grabbing these. With the price I'm asking I didn't have the guts to put in on the board but with the hit that I took from the tranny, I need every penny I can get. I have a few other random decals that I'm going to post too plus a whole bunch of other stuff that I have laying around to try and get some cash. Anyway, great to hear from you, I'll have to drop in soon to catch up.

Todd

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

I understand when things turn a little ugly in life and from the way he wrote it seems that he is another good one from the gang...Hope his new position works out well and he gets back to riding a Cuda and on the forum again...Best wishes!
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

jbsteven

Post by jbsteven »

Well someone from the board did buy them. :)

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

That was mighty kind of you... I hope Cudarider gave you the fellow Cudahead discount. If not, not nice Cuda...

jbsteven

Post by jbsteven »

neo_pop_71 wrote:That was mighty kind of you... I hope Cudarider gave you the fellow Cudahead discount. If not, not nice Cuda...

Lol no worries

mixalive

Post by mixalive »

Those decals would go good on a black and white frame..
93 A2R blue/white 14" Craigslist Austin, on the cheap
94 A2M silver/white 14" Cenna's Cycles SA, original owner
94 Cuda Comp purple/white 14" won on Ebay
95 XX Team gold/white 14" Craigslist Memphis