'94 A2MS budget build

Posts related to the restoration of Barracuda bikes.
neo_pop_71

Re: '94 A2MS budget build

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Deadly Nedly vs pee30wee... best 'stache wins!!!

Since this stinkin' election nightmare will be over tomorrow, let's have a vote!

+1 for Derek (pee30wee), the lambchops make the 'stache for sure!!! ;)

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

The vintage sideburns add to the look indeed...Must say I kinda got a laugh the first look at his setup and thought the same thing about his height,but seeing that I could I no doubt run around his leg like a toddler I will keep my mouth shut.
By the way that was not laughing like you were a clown it was more of O MY GOD how big is this guy!!!
Then again we should have known with the call sign Pee Wee..Guys named Tiny or Pee Wee most of the time are big men.
I bet this is how it would look with me standing next to Pee 30 Wee and I would be saying the Stem the Stem....
Attachments
tattoo-and-roarke.jpg
tattoo-and-roarke.jpg (38 KiB) Viewed 7768 times
Relax and have deep water thoughts.

F.C.C.R Ride hard,Ride Fast.....Go Insane

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

vpc66 wrote: I bet this is how it would look with me standing next to Pee 30 Wee and I would be saying the Stem the Stem....

:lol:

Vinny, that is some funny sh*t!!! Very good, my man, thank you for that one!

This is my all time favorite photo of Herve aka "Tattoo"... it best illustrates the mean, angry, foul-mouthed, drunk, little man that he was in real life!!! Eyeballin' a fire plug for gettin' in his way! Sayin' who's the MACK?!!!

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

Ha. I am 6'4" with a 34"+ inseam, and those face chops have multiplied last coupla weeks. I like to change things up with the facial hair. Narcissistic effect I guess. Will go silky smooth here in a bit, but the chicks are diggin the burns. I died them platinum blond for halloween and sprayed them bright red (Groundskeeper Willie from the Simpsons).

Ate it big on one of those stupid fake wood trail things on my fave trail with my skinny Specialized Armadillo tires [ROAD RASH]. Buuuuuttttt.... installed some Maxxis (front) and Intense 909 (rear). Questioning my judgement with the rolling resistance. 2.35 is a bit much for urban assault. But it is certainly confidence inspiring.

See if this works. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6A7kkFt ... e=youtu.be

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Yea I checked it out....you said you did that with your phone,bet that was fun. I did one with my contour and need to see if I can post it,but I might add to it with some shots of me by hanging it along the path as I ride by and adding in where needed. All new to me playing with the thing so not sure yet.
Anyways BIG MAN glad you got a ride in and post the video,and with the tires I run semi slicks which on the limestone in most of the old overgrown quarries that we have here they hook up great plus when I ride around home they are fast as well but if you ride on wet loose stuff you might not like them because they would be all over the place and put your backside on the ground.

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

pee30wee@yahoo.com wrote:...and those face chops have multiplied last coupla weeks. I like to change things up with the facial hair. Narcissistic effect I guess. Will go silky smooth here in a bit, but the chicks are diggin the burns. I died them platinum blond for halloween and sprayed them bright red (Groundskeeper Willie from the Simpsons).

Right on man... you got a long way to go to snag the lambchop crown from Bob "Bobke" Roll...

Nice work on the video, let's see more! Really glad you're rollin' and hittin' the trails!

Derek
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by Derek »

HA!

bet I get the girl tho'. hehehehe

vpc66
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by vpc66 »

Every time I see a picture of that guy I swear he has a couple of little furry animals on his face .