Cuda at the sanatarium in Jersey - Cudarider?

Barracudas looking for a home. Please post links to auctions, listings, etc.
neo_pop_71

Cuda at the sanatarium in Jersey - Cudarider?

Post by neo_pop_71 »

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/gms/2659259576.html

"Huge sale tools loads of fishing rods reels boxes deer mount raccoon mount quail etc about 20 really nice mounts rototiller vintage sears bolens 800 Massey 10 bass tender boat American knives pocket knives zippos tools of all kinds trim pas lode bows recurve Ben Pearson browning Hoyt bring some cash it's a great sale panasonic bike barracuda moutain bike Burton goofy foot 9084550570"

...deer mount

...raccoon mount

...quail etc about 20 really nice mounts

Sweet! Bring a couple of those home as wall art for the little wife in your life!!!

This is a funny one to me! Head on down to the garage sale at the nut house and pick up some stuffed dead things... oh yeah, and a 'Cuda mountain bike!!!

Dictionary definition: Sanitarium may refer to: An alternate spelling of sanatorium, a medical facility for long-term illness or a summer resort.

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: Cuda at the sanatarium in Jersey - Cudarider?

Post by cudarider1 »

LOL, that is pretty funny. It's several hours north of where I live though. I googled it and it looks like there is a sanatorium rd that intersects with rt. 31. Not a good word to misspell when trying to get people to come to your garage sale! It is crazy (no pun intended) that they sneak barracuda mountain bike in there at the end of the list of dead animals. I'm going to email to see if there he has any more details on the bike. given the rest of the list it could be a stuffed baracuda made into a bike, LOL.