Jerseys

Items branded by Barracuda that don't happen to be bikes.
Mark
Founder
Founder

Jerseys

Post by Mark »

Here are the jerseys I've accumulated. I have 2 of the 95 season, one in XL and one in Med, both short sleeve. I have 2 of the Nautilus season, one short and one long sleeve.

neo_pop_71

Re: Jerseys

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Really nice Mark! The threads back then were just the coolest, now'adays the whole industry seems to think black alone is the cool standard. I still remember pulling many rides in jeans and a flannel. My buddy Bill still rides in flannel shirts, other riders comment "nice shirt, kook" when they ride by. Bill, gets 'em back with a smack on the ass as be blows past them... Bill was an alternate on the '84 US Olympic team that trained in Colorado. Nothing better than that guy kit'ed out in $400.00 worth of threads and body armor, on a $4,000 carbon full suspension ride, as he tries to catch up but Bill just dusts him as he yards out. It's all about respect.

Thanks for the post!

cudarider1
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by cudarider1 »

Yeah, Those Jerseys are really cool! I've always hoped to come across a Barracuda T-Shirt on Ebay or something to actually wear but I never have.

manbeer
Never leaves
Never leaves

Post by manbeer »

I have the 95 jersey in medium, when im in my very best shape i can almost fit in it :p

Also have the 95 team windbreaker that matches, ill try to get some pics when i head home next
92 Easton * 93 A2X * 93 A2L * 94 A2MS * 94 Comp * 95 Comp * 96 A2E * 97 A2E * 97 XX Team * 97 A2F * 98 A2FS * 96 A2T and more

neo_pop_71

Post by neo_pop_71 »

Manbeer,

Sorry, but I have to take back what I said (in a previous thread on a different forum) about us being twin brothers as I have not fit in a medium jersey since I was racing "juniors" as a freshman in high school back in '85. I'm more than happy to extend a "spiritual" hand to you (my anodized brother), so we can keep up our anodized brotherhood!

Brothers?

If not, we could kick off another East Coast versus West Coast, Biggie v. Tupac, rivalry!!! :shock:

Just kidding... I'm a plus-size ninja with love in my heart! :lol:

Much respect my anodized brother!!!

Peace'fo'real,

-D-